Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CRAFT 390 - Christmas Meowy Christmas


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week by linking up your Christmas creations.

Our Sponsors this week are -




Here's my card using this darling image from our generous sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is called appropriately enough, Meowy Christmas -


I look forward to seeing what you create and link up.  The DT has some amazing inspiration on the CRAFT Challenge blog so stop on by.

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Aloha,
Brenda



3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, your your card for tomorrow at craft challenge has gone live. Just thought I should let you know. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, your your card for tomorrow at craft challenge has gone live. Just thought I should let you know. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! I love cats so this is the perfect stamp for me. Beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts