Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CRAFT 391 - Not a Card


First off I want to wish all my fellow Americans Happy Thanksgiving.  It's going to be quiet for us this year.  I am none the less very grateful for all of my blessings including each and every one of you.  

Since it's Thursday, it's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making something that is not a card.

Our Sponsors this week are -



I decided to make some paper bonbons using my WRMK envelope punch board.  There are many tutorials available on the YouTube and they are very easy to make. 


These were completed for my co-workers so I added their names to some simple tags and filled them with little treats. The holly leaves were made using an antlers die from Pretty Pink Posh and a hole punch.

I am very excited to see what y'all are creating.  Please be sure to stop by CRAFT Challenge blog and link up to show us your stuff.  The DT has some really special goodies to share themselves. 

Thanks for stopping in.  We've almost made it to the weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Sentiment:  brush lettering by hand
Paper:  The Paper Studio Pine Street Square paper pack
Accessories:  twine from Michaels, Tombow markers, 1/4" hole punch, Pretty Pink Posh Winter Friends antler die, Spellbinders circle dies, WRMK envelope punch board

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Brenda, these are a delight and your colleagues will love them for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda-the littles in our family would LOVE these! super cute! Thanks for popping in to say Hello today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts