Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Santa's Coming To Town!



Before I begin my post, I want to acknowledge all the folks here in Honolulu and beyond that were effected by the happenings at Pearl Harbor and all across the island of Oahu 75 years ago today.  There have been many feature stories this week of the brave people, both military and civilian, who went above and beyond to serve a need.  All have been so touching, many of them brought tears to my eyes and made me feel extremely fortunate and very grateful. 



So, it's another Wednesday closer to Christmas (17 more days if you are counting), we have the perfect challenge for you...Santa's Coming to Town! Get your goodies together and create something with Santa as your central theme.

Here's my make using an MFT Santa image from Jingle All the Way -


I hope you'll have time to join us this week at Little Red Wagon.  For more fab inspiration, stop in and say hi to the Girlfriends!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Jingle All the Way
Sentiments:  LOTV Christmas tags
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs Sugarplums
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  Twine from stash, MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 4, clear embossing powder
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love these tags! Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little tags are fabulous! I just love those Santa images! And how fun to have tags on the tags!!

    I'm glad you were able to appreciate the day of remembrance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts