Wednesday, January 4, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #397 - Recipe


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in our Recipe Challenge -


Our Sponsor this week is -


Here's my creation using Say Cheese Polly who happens to be on sale right now -


It's kinda hard to see but I used the background paper and Smile is also cut from a subtle pattern paper.  I hope you'll are stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog to see what my teamies have created and to see the prize Digital Delights is offering.  Then just link up and let us take a peek.

I hope you've gotten lots of crafting in this week and have a wonderful weekend to look forward to.

Aloha,
Brenda



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts