Monday, April 17, 2017

From the Heart Stamps Vault


Yes, we are back with a sketch from the FtH vault.  Everything old is new again, right.  I happen to really love this sketch which started it all off.   This week, we have this fun sketch only, no tWists, so here ya go!


Here's what I did with the sketch using Doodle Cake -


I stayed pretty true to the sketch and used up some scraps from my stash and some near antique embellishments.  I have a bunch of birthdays this month, so this will be mailed very soon.

I'm really trying to learn to use my pencils, this was attempted with Prismacolors.  I would love you to leave a comment telling what your favorite pencils are and any tips to might have to using them.  The other thing I would love to know if you took any online line classes, which one(s) you recommend.  Thanks!

I hope you'll find the time to join use this week.  Here are the challenge guidelines (minus the tWist, of course).  As always, thanks so much for dropping in.  

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Brenda! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Brenda, it is always a good day when you use up some scraps and they look this good together..... Awesome job with the sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts