Thursday, June 29, 2017

Ribbons!


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share you favorite.  Use some ribbon on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite was to use this glorious stuff.  I love ribbon, yes, I'm a collector! Honestly tho, I don't really use it a lot on my cards. When I do, I like using it to add a bit of interest to my plainer cards.

Here is my card, using a seam binding ribbon -


  We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  Maybe you'll be inspired to use ribbon in a different way!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have made a ribbon rosette...really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Love the way you have used ribbon. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts