Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thanks Bunches!



The challenge at Little Red Wagon this week is perfect!  Heather had the brilliant idea to challenge us to make a 'Thank You' project.  It's perfect because it gives me a chance to say thanks to all of you who play along with us at LRW and for visiting our blogs and leaving such thoughtful comments.  It's also a chance the say thanks to the Girlfriends, you will NEVER find a better group of women to work (and I use the term work loosely) with.  They are kind, supportive and I feel so very grateful to know them.


My card is kinda simple, but says it all -



Join us over at Little Red Wagon.  We'd really love to see your creations!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Reverse Confetti All About Ewe  
Paper:  DCWV cardstock, Mohawk Color Copy, Canson watercolor paper
Ink:  MFT hybrid ink black licorice, DI mowed grass, tumbled glass
Accessories:  SSS Bundle of Stitched Shapes dies
Coloring medium:  Watercolors

5 comments:

  1. Aw, Brenda! Such kind words. Right back at you, Girlfriend!!! Delightful card! The cas design is lovely and those animals are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. And yep, it is a great design team to be on. Wonderful take on my chalkenge. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Brenda!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Brenda! Thank you for the sweet compliments too! I am so blessed to a part of a wonderful team. You my friend, are so encouraging - Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts