Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Fur or Feathers?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share you favorite between feathers or fur.  Use your favorite on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


This week my card is featuring Baker's Assistant from Sassy Cheryl Illustrations -



I had a parrot for many years that was dear to my heart. He talked and imitated cats and dogs which made everyone laugh, but you can't cuddle a bird like you can a furry creature. Dogs are my most favorite furry creature.  So now, back to you.


We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creations and to learn all the details about the challenge.  Besides, you know you what to see what the DT had created.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. A fab image. Love the red white and blue colour theme. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. tehhhehe that Dog looks Stuffed! All that Cookie mix you would think he would be hypo hehehehehe :)
    Great card hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this card Brenda. The Sassy Cheryl images are wonderful, she captures their character so well. Amazing colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts