Sunday, August 6, 2017

Happy Birthday!


If you haven't seen the new release at Frantic Stamper, here's a video that will give you a look at all the wonderfulness in the August release.  It's bound to get you thinking about Fall.  

I'm sharing a card today that uses the very graphic Modern Happy die (FRA-DIE-10273) -


I used the inlaid die technique for this card which was perfect for my MIL's 92nd birthday celebration.  For more inspiration, check out the Frantic Stamper Facebook page all month.

Thanks for popping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I love this, it's the bright colours and the fantastic HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts