Tuesday, March 13, 2018

World's Best Father

I have a card to share using more of the awesome dies from Frantic Stamper's new release, "Proud of Dad".  This card features 3 of the new die sets - Worlds Best Circle and Frame (FRA-DIE-10421), To My Father (FRA-DIE-10420) and T-Shirt (FRA-DIE-10430).  


I dry embossed the kraft cardstock before popping the T-shirt on.  The Worlds Best Circle and Frame (FRA-DIE-10421) and To My Father (FRA-DIE-10420) were cut 3 times and layered for a bit of extra dimension.

Be sure and check out the Frantic Stamper pager here on Facebook and Instagram - franticstamper.  Thanks so much for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts